ANCA Motion's Waterjet cutting control delivers a complete platform for any Waterjet cutting machines. The control system provides full support for gantry machines, bevel cutting, material handling.
The open and flexible CNC includes support for advanced corner modes, custom kinematics, sheet qualification and special move types designed to reduce cycle time and improve cut quality.
By combining ANCA Motion CNC technology with the OEM's engineered Waterjet solution, the end machine is fully optimised for the application.
Benefits of the ANCA Motion Solution:
- Built in support for gantry axis configurations
- Bevel control realised by advanced kinematics and patented "soft" axis control to make machine programming very simple
- Kerf compensation embedded in on-board path planning
- Several modes of height control are available including fully programmable Z positions for 3D cutting
- Support for multiple cutting heads
- Linear scales for greater accuracy
- Edge finding and plate alignment cycles included
- Customisable and easy to program soft PLC for control of auxiliary devices
- The combined HMI and CNC eliminates any time wasted transferring programs and also enables the HMI to access real time information about the machine's performance
- The intuitive user interface combined with the ease and simplicity of the included touch screen create an enjoyable user experience
- The entire platform runs on Microsoft Windows Embedded for even greater flexibility
- A network connection is included on all systems for quick and easy file transfer and remote diagnostics
- Patented MPG allows for incremental motion along a programmed path, either forwards or reverse
- Online diagnostics and data logs are combined with remote access for efficient and simple fault finding
Contact us for more information.