work with us
Software Product Manager
Do you want a chance to shape the future of technology? Are you interested in working with people from all over the globe? Does a challenging workplace and not sticking to the status quo motivate you? If these three things sound interesting - ANCA Motion is the place for you!
A new position has been created for a Software Product Manager to drive our market leading software packages to the next level. At ANCA Motion nothing is ever boring. We operate in a world of technology where our talented team are creating and inventing new products and technology - breaking new ground in advanced manufacturing on a daily basis. We dominate in a market that sells to the aerospace, automotive, electronic, medical, and many other technologically advanced industries. Working at ANCA Motion, we think in nanometres not centimetres!
We are seeking someone with drive and energy who can work autonomously to product manage and develop our range of complex software products. You will be responsible for:
- Champion of our Software products.
- Produce detailed Marketing Requirement Documents (MRDs).
- Manage product backlog and participate in sprint planning and reviews (Agile).
- Maintaining and driving product roadmaps.
- Create reports from marketing research into customer/market needs, gap analysis, and potential market niches.
- Planning marketing campaigns and promotional activities.
- Ensuring products are brought to market with required quality standards including packaging, documentation, sales material, etc.
- Producing product related content for digital and print, including brochures, flyers, videos, etc.
- Identify, develop and maintain new and existing commercial relationships with suppliers and partners for key products and technologies to expand product portfolio in alignment with strategic direction
- Develop annual sales forecasts, propose budgets and advise management on the strategies required to achieve these sales targets.
The successful candidate will ideally possess the following skills and attributes;
- Relevant marketing and/or engineering experience, expertise and qualifications.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Possess strong communication and writing skills.
- Be results oriented, with passion and drive.
About ANCA Motion
ANCA Motion designs and manufactures flexible control systems, specialising in high precision solutions for CNC machines. We tailor our hardware and software to an OEMs exacting requirements, providing solutions that give customers a competitive edge. Our continuous support and innovation throughout the life of the product allows us to deliver world class products and service.
Our people are our point of difference. We have an intelligent culture and recognise that to succeed in the future we need to invest in our talent. We welcome people who don't want to stand still in their career. People who grab new opportunities with both hands and are always looking to explore new possibilities. If you're ready to be challenged to be the best you can be – ANCA Motion is the place for you.
This is an excellent role where you would be a part of a cohesive, switched on & dynamic team of colleagues, backed up by a highly-regarded employer of choice.
If you have all the qualities to make this role a success, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org