work with us
ANCA Motion control systems have been used in a variety of applications for over 35 years. Their aim is to become recognized as one of, if not the market leader in the design and manufacture of customized control systems that are used in world-class machines.
Offering a range of solutions ranging from turnkey automation control packages to single items such as digital servo drives, motion controllers, soft PLCs, CNCs, IO modules, motors, cables and cabinets, ANCA Motion's unique software modules and patented technology allows our customers to configure these components into efficient and innovative solutions. Our control systems are used on a number of applications ranging from complex five axes machine tools to two axes profile cutters and single axis stand alone applications.
We are currently seeking an experienced and dynamic Project Manager to join the Management team in Bayswater.
Reporting through to the General Manager, the Project Manager will be responsible for the below duties;
- Establish project plans, business cases, milestones, and deliverables in consultation with management and project teams.
- Secure resources and obtain approval for the project plans through the Gate Process.
- Work within the ANCA New Product Development (NPD) and SCRUM/Agile framework.
- Coordinate and drive activities of the project team to ensure that all tasks and deliverables are proceeding according to the schedule.
- Provide leadership to project teams to ensure that work is conducted on time, within the quality requirements, within specifications and within budget.
- Demonstrate continuous improvement in project management processes and execution.
- Liaise with Managers to ensure the proper coordination of each project phase.
- Manage project end-to-end from design through to production readiness.
- Ensure discipline is followed in executing all required design and validation steps.
- Provide interaction with customers for project management related matters including developing programs.
- Ensure product costs are carefully tracked throughout the execution of the project.
- Clearly communicate milestones and project progress to all relevant project stakeholders.
- Monitor and control the development and cost of engineering product development and regularly report on progress.
- Build relationships with project team members, technical support, and management, manufacturing and purchasing to determine and resolve issues associated with the project and product design.
- Ensure and promote the use of the project folders and PLM system, as defined in the Project Management Process, for all project documentation.
- Work within defined project management frameworks such as the Stage Gate process, providing regular updates and written reporting on project progress.
- Ensure product requirements and engineering specifications meet the marketing requirements.
- Ensure the completion of all documentation as defined in the development process.
- Co-ordinate the overall product design through the use of standards, RASICs, Project plans (Gannt charts), FMEA, Boundary diagrams, Specification documents, DVP&R, etc. throughout the life of the project.
- Ensure full timely release of BOMs, datasheets, drawings, process requirements, marketing documentation, service manuals, user manuals, routings, costings, supplier definition, to support full release of new product.
- Communicate via reporting into weekly project reviews, and monthly management reports
The successful candidate will ideally have the below skills and abilities;
- Demonstrated negotiation and communication skills, across multiple levels of the business.
- Proven Project Management and planning skills.
- Project Management qualifications are desirable.
- Qualifications and/or experience in Agile/SCRUM methodologies desirable.
- Ability to proactively drive continuous improvement in the project management function.
- Ability to contribute to the business strategy at a management level.
- Maintaining the broader perspective of corporate objectives, focus and impetus.
- Remain focused on the outcomes required.
- Demonstrated clear concise reporting.
- An engineering qualification and eligibility for membership of a recognised professional engineers institute.
- Familiarity with electronics design and product development desirable.
- Experience in software & hardware design and development desirable.
- Proficiency with MS Project or MS Project Enterprise.
If you have all the qualities to make this role a success, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org