ANCA Motion’s open system architecture for advanced control system education and research using industrial servo drives. Our turnkey system includes servo drives and motors for control development and load simulation.
Advanced Control Labs
Advanced control theory can be explored by students using industrial servo drives in areas such as PID / MPC control, Digital Filter and Observer designs.
Control System Research
Move quickly onto experimentation by using pre-built solutions to allow researchers to focus on developing control algorithms using MathWorks® Simulink®.
IoT and Industry 4.0 Research
IoT and Industry 4.0 topics can be explored by simulating fault and maintenance scenarios used to research predictive maintenance, “digital twins” , energy consumption optimisation strategies.
AT A GLANCE:
- Exposure to industrial environments such as quantization and the effects of digital feedback sensors.
- Pure digital system avoids electrical noise issues and limitations often experienced when using analogue based systems. Allowing the focus to remain on research and education.
- Simulate linear and non-linear dynamic loads in a safe and repeatable environment without physically changing the test rig.
- Explore Industry 4.0 / IIoT topics such predictive maintenance, “digital twins” , energy consumption optimisation.
- Using MathWorks® Simulink® tool chain allows use of Model Based Design work flow.
- Learning of new proprietary environments not required.
- Cost effective solution that does not require expensive external data acquisition equipment.
- Compact size, easy to move and pack up, perfect for school lab environment.
- Effective collaboration platform to accelerate the adoption of academic results by industry to reach a successful commercial outcome.